To follow please find a summary of our Covid-19 protocols and precautionary measures.
WELCOMING GUESTS & BOOKINGS
We cannot thank you enough for your support as we work to create a safe place for you to enjoy the Sooke area and your stay at Seascape.
We are taking reservations and invite you to call 1-250-642-7677 or 1-888-516-8811 to book directly.
SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR YOU
Planning on coming to the Sooke area? We look forward to welcoming you!
In the interest of ensuring your safety and the safety of all our guests, we ask that you please review the following questions:
- Do you or any of the members you are travelling with have the following symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, lack of taste/smell, runny nose, sore throat, muscle/body aches?
- Have you or any one in your group had contact with a person with a confirmed or possible case of COVID-19 in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your group travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or has had contact with anyone who has just returned to Canada from abroad?
If you respond ‘YES’ to any of the questions above, we ask that you please call to change your reservation to a later date until you can respond ‘NO’ to these questions. There is no charge for changing your reservation.
If you are able to respond ‘NO’ to all questions above and plan to travel to Sooke, it is important for you to be made aware of the measures we at Seascape are taking in compliance with recent changes to government regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Please contact us directly at (250)-642-7677 or email@example.com to set up a check-in time that works best for yourself and that also complies with our increased cleaning procedures.
Please note that you will be met outside our office entrance, to comply with social distancing measures.
This time can be discussed with our host while checking-in and keys can be left on the counter of the suite upon departure.
Payment can be made in person or contactless – whichever you feel most comfortable with.
Your suite will be fully cleaned and sanitized for your stay.
Suites will be fully stocked for your arrival. However, if you would like fresh towels, more toiletries or coffee supplies, etc., please do not hesitate to ask our host!
With or without COVID-19 we do not offer daily housekeeping services.
- Each suite has a private patio area with its own private BBQ, barbecue utensils for guest use.
- Common areas such as the gardens, terrace and dock are available for guest use. Thank you in advance for respecting social distancing by staying 2 meters apart from other guests/staff in these areas.
- Laundry facilities are currently CLOSED due to COVID-19 but use can be discussed with host if required.
- Please contact us directly to inquire as to whether our property’s hot tubs will be open at the time of your arrival. They are currently open, but this is subject to change.
Please maintain 2 meters of social distancing measures on the property, the beaches, in line-ups and on trails and while you are in the Sooke area.
If you begin to show any symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, you are required to contact the host immediately and discuss your departure.
MORE ON SEASCAPE’S SAFE SPACE
We are taking additional measures to ensure we are following the best practices as directed by trusted health authorities to ensure you have a comfortable and safe visit.
As part of maintaining our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have implemented enhanced health safety procedures and preventative practices. Health Canada recommended cleaning products are being used in all suites and common areas on the property.
We at Seascape have also chosen to keep each of our suites empty for a minimum of 36-48 hours between guests, to increase upon the safety of all concerned.
Due to these COVID booking procedures, there is a good chance you may be able to take advantage of an early check-in or late check-out. Please speak to our host to request.